Saint Croix, US Virgin Islands
Saint Croix is one of the largest island situated in U.S. Virgin, it is a beautiful island with mountains, beaches, palm trees, rainforest and the major attraction its volcanoes which gives shelter to around 50,600 people with the combination of the hilly rainforest. The average temperature of St. Croix is in the mid-80s with enough rainfall.
Places to discover in Saint Croix
1. Divi Carina Bay
The gamblers or fun lovers who want to enjoy the nightlife; the best place for them is Divi carina a beautiful and famous Casino of St. Croix.
2. St. Croix East End Marine Park
It is very beautiful must visit park which is made specially to secure the natural, environmental and cultural resources of Saint Croix.
3. Caribbean Rum
To explore the historic culture and events of St. Croix travelers visit Caribbean Rum which is having the factories or mills where alcoholic beverages are manufactured from the sugarcane.
Hotels in St. Croix
* Club Comanche is situated at the Hamilton is a building with historic architecture which is just 200 meters apart from the D Hamilton Jackson Park.
* Hotel on the Cay is situated at Lush Protestant Cay where one can only visit by boat, it is a beautiful hotel with beach and free Wi-Fi facilities.
* Hotel Caravelle is situated in Christiansted which gives the facility of swimming pool, restaurant, and free Wi-Fi.
Best Places to Eat
* Galangal is located in Christiansted where you can enjoy Thai, Asian and Vegetarian food.
* Zion Modern Kitchen is located in Christiansted where travelers can enjoy Seafood, Caribbean, and Vegetarian dishes.
* The Waves at Cane Bay is located in Cane Bay with beautiful views and gives you the taste of Caribbean, American, and Seafood.