Saint Croix, US Virgin Islands
Saint Croix, an unincorporated territory of Unite states, is an island in the Caribbean Sea. Saint Croix is the largest of the islands in the territory but the territory’s capital, Charlotte Amalie is on Saint Thomas. It offers a tranquil tropical destination for travelers.
- Virgin Islands National Park: There are many ways to enjoy this tropical paradise. Adventurous travelers can go for hiking and families can enjoy camping overnight.
- Trunk Bay: Trunk Bay has maintained its serenity despite barrage of visitors. Here you can go for Underwater Trail.
- Estate Whim Plantation Museum: You can go round the house of the Frederiksted museum. Also in winter you can enjoy Candlelight Concert Series.
- Hotel Caravelle: This small hotel opens to a boardwalk at one end and a shopping courtyard on the other. The place also has a waterfront restaurant.
- Tamarind Reef Resort, Spa & Marine: This beachfront resort is next to a golf course. Enjoy the rays at the resort or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa.
- The Buccaneer: It is situated on the beach so head to enjoy the day relaxing at the beach or get pampered at the spa.
- Fusions: The casual dining offers international cuisine by professionally trained chefs.
- Java Joe’s Café: A multi-cuisine restaurant serving the best US Virgin Island’s coffee.
- Red Pea Soup: The soup is swirled with kidney beans and dumplings in a ham hock broth.
- Pot fish and fungi: It consists of fish and cornmeal.
- Conch: It is served in the form of fritters, ceviche and chowder.
Henry E. Rohlsen Airport is served by some major airlines and commuter flights. Also you can find non-stop jet service. There is also occasional cruise ship docks in Frederiksted.